Project Manager 3
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who You'll Work With
Our Enterprise Project Leadership Services team helps organizations of all kinds see what's next so they can make what's new — then we lead them there. We focus on transformative projects that create value for their customers, team members, and their bottom line. We take a human centric approach to identify their business needs and then enable them to Get Sh*t Done. We are people powered and outcome obsessed.
120VC Irvine is hiring an experienced Technical Project Manager within its Enterprise Project Services team. Qualified candidates will have consulting experience that demonstrates core consulting skills, understanding of methodologies, and the ability to build rapport with clients and 120VC team members to identify, assess and resolve complex problem while leading their Unified Project Teams toward completion as assertively as possible. Our clients expect to feel like no one could have lead their project to complete the ”Right Outcomes” sooner or for less.
What You'll Do
- Pull the client and vendor team members together into a single, integrated, high-functioning team with a single Work Plan.
- Lead the unified project team forward as assertively as possible while acting as an ambassador for the 120VC Culture & Standards.
***Note: The content on the 120VC “About” page represents our cultural standard, while the content in the Irreverent Guide to Project Management, An agile Approach to Enterprise Project Management, and our Transformational Leadership program constitute our Enterprise Project delivery standard.
- Work with your account team to mature our client's business agility and change readiness by progressively helping them master the 7 Organizational Change Disciplines associated with the 120VC Transformation Accelerator.
- Truly care about our clients, their team members and their vendors. Demonstrate this in your words, your actions and how you deliver.
- Complete the 120VC Transformational Leadership Program (TLP) and obtain certification (120-TLC)
- Share 120VC best practices with client team members and their vendors via 1 to 1 meetings, lunch and learns, & webinars
What You'll Bring
- Experienced Jira / Confluence user
- Experienced in Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Experienced in arranging and facilitating meetings
- Detail-oriented, organized, great documentation skills and fast learner
- Possess #GSD qualities and share #GSD values.
- 4 - 7 years working as a Project Leader, with Big 5 consulting experience or similar.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Agile Manifesto & it's 12 principles by sharing examples of how you have used them.
- Demonstrate mastery of an Enterprise Project Management method by sharing examples of how you have use them to successfully deliver your past Enterprise projects
- Demonstrate proficiency of a market leading Project Portfolio Management tool by sharing examples of how you have used one to move your past Enterprise Projects forward as assertively as possible.
- Adept at communicating (leading) C-Level Executives.
- Paid holidays time, unlimited PTO, and sick time
- 401(k) with a match
- A range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage
- Empowered and entrusted to lead the status go.
- A purpose-driven, yet playful culture with a great deal of autonomy, and opportunities for perfecting your craft.
- Access to 120 TLA workshops including the 14-week, online Transformational Leadership Program worth $2,500 and 47 PDU's from the Project Management Institute.
120VC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
120VC is a modern Transformational Leadership Services Firm that enables our clients to define and deliver the necessary and expected outcomes. We exist to enable Leaders and their teams to reach their potential.
We fundamentally believe that when people and teams succeed by delivering the expected and necessary results, they are significantly happier than when they aren't.
People on winning teams don't need to multitask, they shut their phones off at night, connect with their significant others, and don't need to work weekends. Their quality of life is better than those on losing teams.
We help create a world where the vast majority of teams and companies are winning, AKA, delivering the necessary and expected results. This would increase their quality of life, people's happiness, and everyone's economic prosperity.
This is the transformative power of #GSD, Getting Shit Done.
120VC prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, 120VC is proud to invest in benefits that include:
TechnologyView all jobs at 120VC