117, Inc. is Florida's premier and fastest growing privately owned and operated business development, sales consulting, and marketing corporations.
At 117, Inc., you will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and continuing to establish business partnerships with clientele!
Because of the tremendous growth we are experiencing, you will have the opportunity for rapid upward mobility into management. We offer training and development in many aspects of business- including finance, sales, marketing, interviewing, training, and business operations.
Our organization is projected to TRIPLE and we are the top revenue generating office in the country!
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position!
117, Inc. cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Management training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Interviewing and recruiting
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
- Entry level management training
117, Inc. provides:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Results driven bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Personal and professional development
- Travel opportunities
- Philanthropy opportunities
Qualified candidates must possess:
- College degree or related experience preferred
- Professionalism in dealing with business owners or decision makers
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Goal-driven and competitive nature
- Energetic personality
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Superb communication skills
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Promoting sales and providing account service to assigned and potential customer
- Focusing on sales quota, new business development & maintaining customer relationships
- Responsibility in gross profit improvement and securing new business
- Contacting existing accounts and potential targets based on provided leads
- Improving profitability of existing accounts by fully understanding value
- Piloting and implementing our new CRM program
- Supporting and implementing marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
- Providing complete and accurate set-up and pricing data
We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, respect, integrity, and trust. We provide full training and career advancement with no seniority.
We firmly believe that a major contributing factor to achieving happiness in the work place is the ability to have fun while achieving professional goals.