Project Engineer Mechanical
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Engineer: Mechanical.
This role is in Augusta, GA.
We have additional openings in Aiken, SC, Thomson GA, Calhoun GA and Covington, GA offering relocation.
Engineering Degree is REQUIRED.
- Oversee the installation and operation of various mechanical systems
- Repair machine and equipment defects
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Develop and present schematic design proposals
- Identify technologies to improve operational
- Document design narratives & engineering analysis
- Previous experience in mechanical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing designs or schematics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Bachelors Degree in Engineering is required.
110 RecruitingWhy Work Here?
110 Recruiting is your go-to for direct hire opportunities! We partner with great companies nationwide to hire highly skilled and motivated individuals. Our recruiters are held to a higher standard of customer service and satisfaction. We focus on the metrics of a job well done over high call volume and profits. When a company or individual allows us to represent them- we take that very seriously. 110 Recruiting is focused on giving your job search 110% every time and every step of the way! Check out our chat feature to speak with one of our team members between the hours of 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday- Friday, submit a resume or email inquiry and you can always count on a timely response. We are excited to partner with you on either your personal career search or in recruiting the right talent for your team. We do things a differently than the average recruiting firm, please reach out today and find out what makes us unique in our market and how we can help you stand out in your industry!