- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an HR Manager to become a part of team! This position is with a manufacturing location and manufacturing experience and knowledge is a plus!
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
- Previous experience in Human Resources or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong leadership qualities
110 Recruiting is your go-to for direct hire opportunities! We partner with great companies nationwide to hire highly skilled and motivated individuals. Our recruiters are held to a higher standard of customer service and satisfaction. We focus on the metrics of a job well done over high call volume and profits. When a company or individual allows us to represent them- we take that very seriously. 110 Recruiting is focused on giving your job search 110% every time and every step of the way! Check out our chat feature to speak with one of our team members between the hours of 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday- Friday, submit a resume or email inquiry and you can always count on a timely response. We are excited to partner with you on either your personal career search or in recruiting the right talent for your team. We do things a differently than the average recruiting firm, please reach out today and find out what makes us unique in our market and how we can help you stand out in your industry!
Get fresh Resource Manufacturing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.