Established CPA firm seeking a professional, motivated, and experienced accountant. Applicants should have 1 - 2 years’ experience in public accounting. Must be punctual, well-spoken and positive, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments.
Position requires direct interaction with clients, so good communication skills and an ability to effectively work with others will be a critical characteristic of the successful candidate.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting.
- Post transactions to general ledger, prepare bank reconciliations.
- Assist with quarterly and annual payroll tax filings.
- Prepare simple individual, corporation and partnership tax returns.
- Familiarity and understanding of GAAP and GAAS.
- Prepare client’s annual, quarterly or monthly financial statements
- Assist clients with payroll, W-2’s, etc.
- Prepare property tax returns and sales tax returns.
- Expertise with Excel.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail.
- Great communication skills and confidence to express yourself clearly to cross-functional team members.
- Strong work ethic, team player and ability to manage multiple deadlines/tasks effectively.
- Great organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects.
Compensation and Benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
10X Business ConsultingCharleston, SC
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.