- Expired: April 09, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role:
10Pearls is seeking a Salesforce Administrator with Fonteva experience who will be responsible for the administration and the configuration of multiple Salesforce instances for external customers. This role will work closely with stakeholders, end-users, product managers, and Salesforce Developers to understand business requirements and design effective solutions.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Administrator looking to build their skills on the Salesforce platform. The role will be customer-facing so the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues is critical.
This position can be done remotely in the United States, or onsite post-COVID.
Your Day to Day:
- Serve as primary system administrator for one instance of salesforce and management of the customer backlog
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Configure and integrate with Fonteva objects.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and other Cloud-related applications.
- Create customer workflows, assist with reports and dashboards, configure the system, monitor and troubleshoot any reported issues
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Ability to recommend and establish best practices on development methodologies to optimize cost and speed time to results
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Communicate with end-users and product managers to understand business requirements and convert them into effective solutions
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Participate in the agile development process, standups, sprint planning, story estimation, execution, and retrospective
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
What Our Team is Looking For:
- Combination of 2+ years of hands-on experience between Salesforce and Fonteva.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including a strong ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Sprint planning strategies
- Experience working on iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production)
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
Standout Candidates May Also Bring:
- Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Platform App Builder or other equivalent qualification.
- Experience with APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows, Community, Lightning components and Managed packages
- Salesforce architecture experience
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification, and great user experiences. We are proud to announce that Ernst & Young named Imran Aftab, Co-founder and CEO of 10Pearls an Entrepreneur of The Year 2022 Mid-Atlantic Award finalist, CRN named 10Pearls to its 2022 Solution Provider (SP) 500 List, , recognized on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies List for the 4th year in a row, winner of the Best Tech Work Culture Timmy Award in Washington DC by Tech in Motion for the 2nd year in a row, was ranked the #1 Most Diverse Midsize Company in Greater Washington, and named on the Washington Business Journal’s 2022 Largest Companies Owned by People of Color in Greater D.C. list. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture, and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized businesses, as well as large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded. 10Pearls is headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area with offices globally in South America, Europe, and Asia. Our employees are intelligent, passionate, hardworking, and drive innovative thinking to solve challenging problems for our clients. Our employees from all over the world have highly diverse backgrounds and perspectives. On top of all that, they are good people who want to help each other grow and succeed.
We are growing rapidly but are looking for the right people to join the team. If you are looking for a challenging professional growth opportunity, have an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, and want to work with others that share your values, we would love to meet you!
We offer a competitive compensation package, including full benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA, Medical and Dependent Coverage
- HRA (employer-funded for the high deductible health plan option)
- Telemedicine Program (for those enrolled in Medical)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, both employee and dependents
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Group Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical Illness, Cancer, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) (up to 4% employer match, no vesting schedule)
- Extracurricular activities, both fun and community service
- Employee Referral program
10Pearls is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressTysons Corner, VA
BusinessView all jobs at 10Pearls
Get fresh Full Time Salesforce Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.