Director of Business Operations
10Pearls Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role:
10Pearls is looking for a Director of Business Operations to join the operations team in the VA office. The role will assist the Senior Vice President of Operations and other departments to streamline processes and plan for growth. You will be vital in spearheading operational movement and supporting the team with your expertise. You will work closely with human resources, engineering, sales, and marketing to assist with process improvements and operational efficiencies to support company goals. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to support our growing company.
The candidate will:
- Assist in defining and creating reports and analysis for internal stakeholders and/or external customers.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of 10Pearls’ processes and procedures and provide insights and suggestions for continuous improvements.
- Support operational improvement, business innovation, and create efficiencies.
- Commit to ensuring business operations are carried out efficiently and in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Direct, coordinate, and serve as the key liaison for assigned strategic administrative and operational projects and initiatives.
- Serve in a lead role for critical planning, process implementation, and communication.
What 10Pearls is Looking For:
- BA or BS required; MBA highly preferred
- 8-10+ years working in a similar position
- 3-10 years directly managing business operations, including experience managing P&L, vendors, and multiple business units.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a services organization.
- Able to work in a highly collaborative, iterative user-centered design process.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment (with other designers, engineers, data scientists).
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks and adjusting as needed.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential and time sensitive information.
- Ability to be nimble and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You are passionate about your craft.
10Pearls is an award-winning end-to-end digital innovation company that helps businesses imagine and build the future. We partner with businesses to help them transform, scale and accelerate by adopting digital and exponential technologies. Our work has ranged from creating highly usable, secure digital experiences, mobile and software products, to helping businesses modernize through cloud adoption and development and the digitalization of their business processes. Our clientele is highly diverse, including Global 1000 enterprises, mid-market businesses, and even high growth start-ups. But those are just the facts. What makes us unique is that we have true heart and soul. We have a strong focus on a double bottom line and actively support and engage with the communities where we live and work to make the world a better place. In a nutshell, we believe in doing well, while doing good and know how to balance the two.
10Pearls is headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area with offices globally in South America, Europe, and Asia. Our employees are intelligent, passionate, hardworking, and drive innovative thinking to solve challenging problems for our clients. Our employees from all over the world and have highly diverse backgrounds and perspectives. On top of all that, they are good people who want to help each other grow and succeed.
We are growing rapidly, but looking for the right people to join the team. If you are looking for a challenging professional growth opportunity, have an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, and want to work with others that share your values, we would love to meet you! Please feel free to learn more about us at https://10pearls.com/about
We offer a competitive compensation package, including full benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA, Medical and Dependent Coverage
- HSA (for the high deductible health plan option)
- Telemedicine Program (for those enrolled in Medical)
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, both employee and dependents
- Short Term Disability
- Paid parental leave
- Group Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical Illness, Cancer, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) (up to 4% employer match, no vesting schedule)
- Onsite Gym (post-COVID!)
- Onsite cold-brew coffee
- Fully paid parking onsite
- Extracurricular activities, both fun and community service
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral program
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at 10Pearls