10Pearls Tysons Corner, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
10Pearls is seeking a DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join our award-winning team in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions spanning cloud, mobile, and enterprise web solutions. This position will help transform businesses through new product development and modernization of existing enterprise systems for our customers. We’re looking for people who are passionate about DevOps and are committed to provide the highest quality solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with various teams to understand deployment requirements
- Developing plans for automated deployment of applications, including recommending and maturing best practices and tools
- Building and maintaining build pipelines in Jenkins developing Jenkins files, configuring Jenkins projects, multibranch pipeline configurations, troubleshooting failed builds
- Configuring, administering, and troubleshooting *nix operating systems including block device management, partitioning, LVM, SNMP, systems services, application configuration, etc.
- Bash script development and *nix system administration
- Developing builds, pipelines, and storage solutions for dependency libraries and build binaries using Jenkins, Artifactory, Azure Storage, Maven, etc.
- Automate deployment of applications and configuration of servers using automation tools like Ansible
- Writing container code for Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Working with other departments to requisition and configure new Azure and/or on-premises infrastructure
- Analyzing and improving existing build and release lifecycles
- Creating infrastructure, application, and product diagrams in diagramming tools such as Visio, Lucid Charts, etc.
- Training and mentoring of other teams on build and release best practices using Slack, Skype for Business
- Configuring networks, subnets, and firewall rules for both Azure and/or on-premises infrastructure
- Azure administration and infrastructure development using Azure Portal, ARM templates, Ansible Secrets management using Hashicorp Vault
- Nginx and Apache web server configuration and administration
- Oracle Database and PostgreSQL configuration and administration
- WebLogic Server and Apache Tomcat application server configuration and administration
- 4-year degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3 years of direct experience in a Devops and/or System Administration role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand people, culture, and how large organizations operate
- Substantial experience working on the command line with a ‘nix flavor or equivalent
- Experience scripting and automating deployments and management of IT solutions
- History of building process and repeatability into your work products
- Broad understanding of tools and technologies with a preference for Azure, Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, and Kubernetes/Helm
- Experience with modern source control tooling(Git, Bitbucket)
- Demonstrated experience building CI/CD pipelines(Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS)
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration (Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus)
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure as code
- Demonstrated experience with IT automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Deep understanding of containerization concepts and tooling (LXD, Docker)
- Demonstrated experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Demonstrated experience with managing cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Openstack)
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting (Python, Perl, Shell)
- Experience with leading DevOps teams is a plus
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
Powered by JazzHR