Healthcare Product Delivery Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
About the Role:
The Healthcare Product Delivery Manager is a customer-facing role that works directly with some of our most distinguished customers in the healthcare industry. You will work closely with stakeholders and other product management teams nurturing long-lasting relationships and exceeding customer expectations. You'll engage with customers using project and product management skills to help customers build products across multiple platforms and develop custom solutions utilizing SDLC and agile best practices.
The day to day:
- Your day will be spent between Client Management, Team Management, and Product Management:
- Guide project meetings and other client engagements to meet customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with both large and small teams of internal and external project stakeholders to set and manage client expectations and timelines throughout the project.
- Prepare and deliver frequent updates, maintain positive customer relationships, and ensure a positive customer journey
- Prepare status updates with key milestones and deliverables, next steps, risks, and project timeline.
- Manage timeline and scope ensuring customer expectations are me
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand and validates the details of deliverables as provided by project resources
- Lead daily, weekly, and monthly internal meetings with team members and internal stakeholders.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements
- Communicate effectively with large and small project teams consisting of both technical and non-technical project stakeholders to set and manage client expectations and timelines throughout the project.
- Provide transparency to senior leadership and work with design, development, information security, and other product management teams.
- Develop product roadmap with external stakeholders
- Manage product development using software development best practices
- Gather requirements and document user stories
What you will bring:
- 5-7 years of experience with at least 3 years' experience supporting healthcare clients.
- Experience working in a services environment preferred.
- 2 years working with custom web and mobile solutions.
- Experience working with offshore teams is a plus.
- SCRUM certification is highly desired.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of JIRA or other project management software.
- Experience managing the project lifecycle for large corporate clients.
- Experience building products across multiple platforms.
- Experience working with product management, engineering, and external parties to design and develop technology solutions.
10Pearls is a global, purpose-driven digital technology partner helping our clients re-imagine, digitalize and accelerate their businesses. As an end-to-end digital partner, 10Pearls helps businesses create transformative digital products incorporating emerging technologies and utilizing our broad expertise in product management, UI/UX, cloud architecture, software development, data science, cybersecurity, and quality assurance. 10Pearls' clients include Global 2000 enterprises, high-growth mid-size businesses, and exciting start-ups across several industries, including healthcare, financial services, energy, education, real estate, and retail. Headquartered in the Washington DC metro area, 10Pearls has a far-reaching global presence with delivery centers in North America, Latin America, Europe, and South Asia.
The Washington Post has referred to 10Pearls as a double-bottom-line company that balances profits with our responsibility to our communities. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies List for the last four years and awarded the #1 Most Diverse Midsize Company in Greater Washington by the Washington Business Journal, we leverage the passions and intelligence of our people to ensure we deliver solutions that meet and exceed our clients' needs.
We are growing rapidly and looking for talented people to join our team. If you are seeking an opportunity to make an impact with an innovative company, we would love to meet you!
We offer a competitive compensation package, including the below benefits for full-time employees:
- Strong medical, dental, and vision plans with 60% of premiums for employees and their dependents covered by 10Pearls
- Employer-funded health reimbursement account (HRA) for the high deductible health plan option
- Generous 401(k) plan with a 4% employer match and immediate vesting after 90 days of employment
- Flexible paid time off for vacation, sick/wellness, and personal leave; separate paid parental leave program
- Employer-paid short term, long term, life, and AD&D insurance
- Additional voluntary insurance programs, including life & AD&D, critical illness, cancer, and hospital indemnity for employees and dependents
- Full access to Tysons Corner Headquarters office with amenities: a state-of-the-art gym, fully stocked kitchen with snacks and cold brew coffee on tap, and paid parking on-site
10Pearls is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
10Pearls - United StatesTysons Corner, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.