Outside Sales Representative
101 Mobility San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
101 Mobility, an Essential business and the nation’s largest and first full-scale provider of Mobility and Accessibility equipment for the aging and disabled, is seeking a Field Sales Professional to work at their San Mateo location.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods by making telephone calls, going door-to-door after setting up appointments and giving presentations to prospective customers to sell our products.
- Develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Becomes an expert at selling our products against the competition.
- Utilizes the proprietary CRM to record customer interactions, develop quotes, invoices and other related paperwork.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the area.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, logistics and technical service groups.
- Must possess 5 years experience in the Sales sector.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be a hustler, driven, results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle to visit client locations.
Interested candidates, please call on my cellphone: (213) 309-2298
101 MobilityWhy Work Here?
Good pay. Stable Job.
101 Mobility is an essential business and the nation’s largest and first full scale provider of Mobility and Accessibility equipment for the aging and disabled. We are a straight forward company that takes care of our workers. We are looking for reliable employees who take pride in their work and have good customer service skills. We install Stair Lifts, Vertical Platform Lifts, Patient Lifts, Auto Lifts, Wheelchair Ramps, Elevators and home safety accessories. We will train you on how to install our products.
1161 Brittan AvenueSan Jose, CA