We are seeking both full time and part time Food Prep/Handler to join our dedicated team! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our brand new store.
- Prepare food following proper food handling procedures to ensure food safety and quality standards
- Comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain food surfaces as well as kitchen equipment, tools, utensils, and appliances clean before and after each use
- Record and ensure all refrigerators and freezers are meeting the temperature requirements
- Promptly notify supervisor of any incidents or suspicions of food contamination
- Responsible for all sanitation
- Previous experience in food handling is preferred
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to stand for extended periods
1000040685 Ontario Inc.
18307 Yonge Street (Yonge and Green Lane)East Gwillimbury, ON
Get fresh Food Prep/Handler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.