Are you a young professional looking to gain invaluable experience at a successful and growing media company? 10 Missions Media is seeking a graphic designer with a solid understanding of design and its impact on branding, communication and business success. The ideal candidate should be well-rounded, yet have a strong foundation in print design and a firm understanding of typography, production processes and industry trends. 10 Missions Media is a youthful, fast-paced and established print and digital media company, producing industry-leading national business publications, as well as live events, podcasts, webinars and more.
Here at 10 Missions Media we look for people who are smart, conscientious and detail-oriented, and enjoy mastering their craft in an open, fresh office environment. We look for people who want to help our company grow and who want to grow themselves. We want people to join our team who are curious, analytical thinkers, who want to solve problems, collaborate effectively and provide diverse solutions.
Are you ready to make an impact with your work?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Working with our content and events team, you will serve as a key player in partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to define, create and execute design assets for the many different products the company’s brands have to offer its audience. This position will work closely on advertising supplements for the magazines, as well as print ads, digital ads, social media graphics and other marketing collateral. This position will also be heavily involved in live events—both in design (print and digital) & planning. It is estimated that this position will be 60-70% print focused. Video production and photography skills a plus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintain and execute brand standards.
- Collaborate with team members to concept, storyboard, and produce media for print, web, and social media.
- Interface with internal sales team and external clients to develop advertising supplements
- Curating and crafting social graphics for maximum engagement with our social and online communities.
- Work independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Prioritize projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in design/media company preferred.
- Well-organized, creative thinker with strong design and production skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Must have an eye for color, detail, typography and composition.
- A strong understanding of print and digital design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To learn more about us and what our 10 Missions are, visit www.10missions.com. And check out our cool digs here - https://bit.ly/2x8fcQO.
10 Missions Media offers competitive salary and benefits packages, and an attractive and convenient office environment between Minneapolis and St. Paul near the METRO Green Line.
Please send a cover letter, resume, link to portfolio and salary requirements.
Note: salary requirements MUST be provided for consideration.