1 Prospect Technologies, LLC Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Sierra Vista (Fort Huachuca), AZ
Pls. apply online at: https://www.1prospect.com/careers
Employment Status: Full-time Regular
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, and creative professional for an immediate Instructional Designer (ID) position with the Learning Innovation Branch (LIB) on Fort Huachuca, AZ. Candidate will work on an integrated team with IDs, Army active-duty Soldiers, and other subject matter experts (SMEs) to design training solutions supporting classroom face-to-face learning environments at the United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE).
The Instructional Designer will be expected to work within established project processes, collaborate with team members, and create project deliverables such as course flows, learning objectives, assessment strategies and lesson plans. The ideal candidate will effectively manage client relationships throughout the instructional design process continually informing leadership of project status.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write terminal and enabling learning objectives in collaboration with SMEs.
- Ensure the instructional integrity and educational effectiveness of all training materials produced and consultations provided.
- Employ adult learning principles and learner-centric strategies in lesson designs.
- Design performance-based, measurable assessment items which align to the learning objectives and critical tasks.
- Collaborate with SMEs and other team members in all phases of the ADDIE process.
- Adhere to accepted templates, formatting guidelines, style guides, and International Board of Standards for Training, Performance, and Instruction (IBSTPI) Instructional Designer Competencies.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Specialists in the review and editing of all deliverables.
- Compile materials for and implement Just-in-Time Training (JITT) events for SMEs and course personnel.
- If assigned an Interactive Multi-media Instruction project, apply proven eLearning engagement and motivation strategies, to include (but not limited to): case studies, simulations, practical exercises, and scenario-based knowledge checks, as applicable.
- Communicate effectively within the framework of an Army training culture.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor.
- Firm understanding of the ADDIE system of design and evaluation.
- Prior experience as a curriculum designer/developer.
- Prior experience as an educator and/or military instructor.
- Experience in a Government contracting environment is a plus
- A minimum of two (2) years of cumulative instructional design experience, which includes experience in three of the following five areas:
- Applying learning theory, learning models, and emerging learning theory research to the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of face-to-face (classroom delivered) training and education products.
- Developing advanced distributive learning products, such as distance learning and interactive multimedia products.
- Analyzing, designing, leading or participating in the development and implementation of online courses, web-based training, and instructor-led training curricula using cutting-edge and creative design, and course delivery options.
- Conducting analyses to determine where technology could be used to improve training and education.
- Evaluating and recommending emerging online or technology assisted educational tools for inclusion in training an education.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Eligible for government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 24 semester hours (or equivalent quarter hours) of education-related courses. These requirements are specified in US OPM website at http://www.opm.gov/qualifications/Standards/IORs/gs1700/1750.htm. The course work shall have included study in at least four of the following five areas:
- Learning theory, psychology of learning, educational psychology: Study of learning theories as they relate to the systematic design, development, and validation of instructional material.
- Instructional design practices: Study of the principles and techniques used in designing training programs, developing design strategy and models, and applying design methods to the improvement of instructional effectiveness.
- Educational evaluation: Study of the techniques for evaluating the effectiveness of instructional/educational programs, including developing written and performance tests and survey instruments, and determining reliability and validity of evaluation instruments.
- Instructional product development: Study of the techniques appropriate for developing training materials, including identifying learner characteristics, specifying objectives, applying training strategy, validating training materials, and evaluating training.
- Computers in education and training: Study of the application of computers in education and training, including selecting appropriate computer software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and flexible environment where priorities and deadlines may change.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with outstanding customer service skills.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within changing priorities.
- Attention to detail, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interface with Senior-level personnel.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
1 Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Over the past decade as result of our emphasis on customer relationships, we have become well-known for the quality of our solutions while delivering them on-time and within budget. Our staff brings subject matter expertise and experience in managing complex projects from inception through completion. Our excellent reputation allows us to recruit and retain highly-technical, qualified employees.
1 Prospect Technologies, LLC
1 Prospect Technologies, LLC is a professional services company providing information technology, engineering, and healthcare, advisory and assistance services to the U.S. Federal Government marketplace. Over the past decade as result of our emphasis on customer relationships, we have become well-known for the quality of our solutions while delivering them on-time and within budget. Our staff brings subject matter expertise and experience in managing complex projects from inception through completion. Our excellent reputation allows us to recruit and retain highly-technical, qualified employees.
AddressFort Huachuca, AZ
EducationView all jobs at 1 Prospect Technologies, LLC