Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Support Specialist- Seasonal
We are a next-generation Accounting firm, focused on service and driven by technology! We build relationships based on integrity, responsiveness and solidarity, with the goal of making every client a client for life.
*This is a seasonal position ( January to April 2022) with the potential to go full-time depending on need and performance.
Location: Midtown Manhattan, NY (partially remote/partially in office)
Experience: Entry Level
- Handling medium to heavy volumes of outbound calls to our clients
- Offer platform support and troubleshooting to our client portal*
- Assist accountants with organizing client’s information, scheduling meetings, and other client’s related tasks or support*
- Complete special projects or other responsibilities assigned by management
- Meet or exceed all productivity deadlines and goals to establish management expectations
- 2 Year associates degree or higher (preferred).
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a position requiring client engagement or providing customer service.
- Must be proficient in the use of business office applications including spreadsheets.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively present information over the telephone as all clients will be virtual.
- Demonstrate proficiency in working with others one-on-one and within a group, and the ability to effectively transfer knowledge to others.
- Work with the country’s largest virtual accounting firm
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Join an engaging community of like-minded individuals
- Growth opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at 1-800 ACCOUNTANT