Inbound Telesales and Retention Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position must be filled with a Kentucky resident and is a 100% remote opportunity.
COVID-19 UPDATE: At IONOS, the health and safety of our team members is of the utmost importance. Our offices exceed OSHA and CDC guidelines for health and safety protocol, and we offer a 100% remote working model.
We look forward to talking with you soon about the opportunity to join our team!
IONOS Inc. (formerly 1&1 IONOS) is a subsidiary of United Internet - a profitable, publicly held German company with a market cap of over $8 billion. IONOS's North American headquarters is relocating to Philadelphia PA (presently in the Valley Forge suburb of Chesterbrook). IONOS is known for its comprehensive and affordable online products - its unique business model positions it as a one-stop-shop for web solutions. From domain registration to web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting-edge technology, IONOS offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal online presence.
Founded in 1988, IONOS is a global leader among web hosting providers. Internationally, IONOS maintains more than 8 million customer contracts with both consumer and business users and the IONOS group manages over of 19 million domain name worldwide. It also operates 10 highly-secure, green data centers housing more than 90,000 servers.
IONOS has grown since it introduced its distinctive approach to the U.S. market in October of 2003. Since the launch of its complete product line in the US, IONOS has become one of the premiere web hosting companies serving the US market; making it one of the country's top 5 web hosting companies. In September 2008, IONOS opened a state of the art 55,000 square foot data center in Lenexa, Kansas.
The Inbound Telesales & Retention Representative supports IONOS customers via inbound calls, chats and email. Responsibilities of the position include sales of products and services, responding to account & billing queries, customer retention, and basic technical support.
- Resolving customer issues via phone, email and chat
- Assisting potential customers with questions and recommending them to the proper product or service based on their needs with a strategic and ethical sales approach
- Assisting customers with cancellation requests and making retention efforts to maintain their partnership
- Demonstrating account management/billing proficiency, minor technical skills and effective soft skills in resolving customer issues
- Effectively managing self to meet departmental goals and resolve incoming workload efficiently
- Great customer service attitude
- Ability to speak & write clearly in English
- Ability to field customer calls, chats & emails regarding product sales, accounts & service issues
- Ability to efficiently process and document call information
- Possesses basic computer and internet skills (Training will be provided on all 1&1 Ionos products and tools)
- Ability to regularly report to work on time as scheduled
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn new products & technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
Preferred (but not required) Qualifications:
- Experience in customer retention or sales
- Skills in shared hosting environments
- Knowledge of DNS protocols
- Bi-Lingual speaking & writing ability
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected by law.
1&1 IONOS, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at 1&1 IONOS, Inc