Patient Care Tech - ICU - FT - Nights
Now Hiring Full-Time, Nights Patient Care Tech (PCT)
Excellent Shift Differentials for Night Shifts!
- 12 hour shifts
- Must be flexible to work a rotating shifts
- Weekend requirements – scheduled every other weekend
- Must be available to work holidays
We offer a competitive benefit package of Medical, Dental and Vision plans. 401K, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off / Sick Leave and much more!
Vista Health System is interested in hiring Patient Care Techs (PCT). Certified Nursing Assistants looking to broaden his/her skills and gain valuable experience working in a Community Hospital that worked hard to achieve status as certified Centers of Excellence in numerous critical areas of patient care.
Certified Nursing Assistant / Patient Care Tech (PCT) Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison between nurses, patients, patients' relatives, and the healthcare organization.
- Communicates patients' questions, complaints, problems and concerns to appropriate staff members.
- Duties include taking vital signs, collecting specimens, performing catheterization, and assisting patients with eating, personal hygiene and grooming.
- Answer call lights quickly whether that of assigned patient or not in caring manner
- Transport patients to other departments
- Assists with admissions and discharges
- Act as a patient sitter
- Float to all Med/Surg, Telemetry, Observation and ICU
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Certified Nursing Assistant or EMT as listed on State Registry (required)
- CPR Certification (AHA or ARC) (required)
0186-Vista Medical Center EastWaukegan, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.