Quality Assurance Analyst ($55-70K, Biotech/Lab exp. req.)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Biotech or Lab exp. req.)
Location: Portland, ME
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, 401k w/match, PTO, Holidays
Job Type: Full-Time
Typical Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM -5:00 PM (flexible)
Start Date: ASAP
Sponsorship is not available
Relocation is available
Quality Assurance Analyst (Biotech or Lab exp. req.) Description
Our client in the biotechnology industry is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to add to their team in Portland, Maine. You will be responsible for managing overall compliance activity through activities such as document control, incoming QA, equipment qualification, process validation, internal audits, and deviation investigation. To be successful in this position, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in life sciences and at least three years of experience in a quality assurance position. This is a great opportunity to step into a leadership position with a global company with endless professional and financial growth.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Biotech or Lab exp. req.) Responsibilities
• Review and inspect materials
• Conduct quality-related tests and processes
• Identify appropriate quality benchmarks
• Ensure compliance with policies
• Evaluate product safety
• Identify all batch nonconformance
• Document all findings in accordance with company standards
• Participate in regulatory audits
Quality Assurance Analyst (Biotech or Lab exp. req.) Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Science-related field required
• 3+ years of quality assurance experience required
• Lab experience required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
• Must be willing to work onsite in Portland, ME
If you have trouble applying via the "Apply Now" button, please copy and paste this text link into your browser:
About #twiceasnice Recruiting
Across industries, roles, and North America, we help clients quickly attract top talent with custom-built searches. With the lowest fee in the industry, the longest guarantee, and commission-free senior recruiters - we align our interests with the long-term success of every placement.
Need recruiting help? www.twonice.com
Get fresh Teen QA Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.