Skip to Main Content

Nonprofit Development Director

#twiceasnice Recruiting
Brentwood, CA
  • Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description

Nonprofit Development Director
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Salary: $80,000 + Benefits
Benefits: Medical (80% Company Paid), Short & Long-Term Disability, PTO, Holidays
Job Type: Full Time
Typical Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm PT; occasional weekend work required
Start Date: ASAP
Sponsorship not available

Nonprofit Development Director Description

Our client is looking for a Nonprofit Development Director to add to their team in Santa Monica, CA. Reporting to the Executive Director, you will facilitate the smooth day-to-day coordination of the development activities including researching, building, and growing a pipeline of corporations whose philanthropic interests align with the organization. You will devote 75% of your time to support the Executive Director and leadership team in securing in-kind donations and the remaining 25% to special events and fundraising. To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to foster long-term relationships and work with volunteer leaders in a professional and collaborative manner. To thrive in this role, you must have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as be able to work independently and as part of a small team. This is a great opportunity to join a nonprofit organization who addresses the needs to children who are affected by domestic violence.

Nonprofit Development Director Responsibilities

• Maintain positive relationships with all funders
• Collaborate with all corporate partners
• Manage all funder MOU agreements
• Provide expertise to advance the work of the organization
• Identifying new sources of support
• Research opportunities to generate new partnerships and sponsorships
• Maintain strong communication ties with corporate donors and prospects
• Support the Executive Director and leadership team in raising various resources
• Identify purpose-driven employee engagement opportunities
• Create decks, proposals, and appeal letters as directed
• Support grant writers
• Create timelines and design engaging themes, graphics, and content for fundraising campaigns
• Write articles and design newsletters
• Manage social media activities
• Encode donations into Salesforce and send acknowledgement letters
• Train and supervise volunteers as needed


Nonprofit Development Director Qualifications

• Bachelor’s degree required
• Google Suite experience required
• 1+ year development or related experience required
• Ability to work with board members and volunteers in a professional manner required

 

If you have trouble applying via the "Apply Now" button, please copy and paste this text link into your browser:

(https://twonice.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02x5k?cjb_hash=O_lNMj71&apply_now=true)

About #twiceasnice Recruiting

Across industries, roles, and North America, we help clients quickly attract top talent with custom-built searches. With the lowest fee in the industry, the longest guarantee, and commission-free senior recruiters - we align our interests with the long-term success of every placement.

Need recruiting help? www.twonice.com

#twiceasnice Recruiting

Address

Brentwood, CA
USA

Industry

Education

View all jobs at #twiceasnice Recruiting