Director of Strategic Marketing (B2C & agency exp req; OTE $200-240k)
- $170,000 to $200,000 Yearly
Director of Strategic Marketing
Location: 1 hour NW of Atlanta, GA
Base Salary: $170,000-$200,000 + Annual Bonus Potential = OTE: $204,000-$240,000
Excellent Benefits and Medical! with 401k, Life, Disability, HSA, FSA, 17 Holidays, PTO, and more!
Job Type: Full-Time
Core Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm; must be available 1-2 times per week for evening meetings
Start Date: ASAP
Relocation Assistance is available
Director of Strategic Marketing (marketing/advertising agency exp. req.) Description
Our client outside of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Director of Strategic Marketing to lead the charge in enhancing their North American brand presence. In this pivotal role, you will develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives, draw upon best practices, and align marketing functions to maximize available resources. Working with their international HQ, you'll help establish a strategic framework to support annual operating plans and multi-year roadmaps for each business segment. You'll work collaboratively within a matrixed organization to deliver go-to-market strategies for both B2C and B2B clients. Although this is a corporate environment, our client is looking for candidates with agency experience who can leverage their customer acquisition expertise and proven track record of increasing market share by instituting best-in-class digital strategies. This is a once and a lifetime opportunity to take the depth of your experience and apply it in a hands-on way that will help shape the future of a billion-dollar company that is investing heavily in North American growth. You will have the resources to make an impact and have your presence be seen and felt globally. What are you waiting for? Come and join the wave of change that is rare in such a large industrial company.
Director of Strategic Marketing (marketing/advertising agency exp. req.) Responsibilities
• Manage, recruit, mentor, and serve the marketing team (7)
• Aid in the creation and execution of an all-inclusive marketing roadmap
• Establish a Marketing Dashboard, complete with benchmarks to track progress
• Work with the digital team to ensure alignment with the overall strategy
• Develop and implement strategies for both new and existing products
• Partner cross-functionally across each business unit to provide resources and support
• Identify target audience and refine brand/product portfolios
• Maintain a consistent visual identity in North America across all channels and divisions
• Boost market share growth by continuously analyzing marketing trends and competitors
• Review marketing effectiveness while executing correction actions when needed
• Foster strong relationships by developing customer relations programs
Director of Strategic Marketing (marketing/advertising agency exp. req.) Qualifications
• Minimum 10 years of marketing experience including B2C required
• 3 years of people management experience required
• Agency background overseeing large key client accounts required
• Hands-on experience creating and managing marketing budgets required
• Background working with (or consulting for) a name-brand company required
• Annual domestic travel around 10% as well as 3-4 international trips required
Who you are:
You live at the intersection of business vision and technical execution. You’re a big-picture thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves when the infrequent need presents itself to get in the weeds. You manage through your people and enjoy building real relationships. Why? Because your servant leadership approach allows you to connect genuinely and consistently ultimately allowing you to maximize potential and drive talent retention. Although you are a subject matter expert and believe in the depth and breadth of your experience, you don’t mind “sharing the whys” behind recommendations. After all, you know some people can be stuck in their ways and it takes the right approach to usher buy-in and build cohesion. Your ability to build and mend bridges amongst diverse, cultural groups is another superpower that allows you to unify various perspectives and drive alignment. Ultimately, you are an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and humble team player who wants to spend the rest of their career working with like-minded, culture-focused individuals who believe in the power of working together to put their fingerprints on real change.
If you have trouble applying via the "Apply Now" button, please copy and paste this text link into your browser:
About #twiceasnice Recruiting
Across industries, roles, and North America, we help clients quickly attract top talent with custom-built searches. With the lowest fee in the industry, the longest guarantee, and commission-free senior recruiters - we align our interests with the long-term success of every placement.
Need recruiting help? www.twonice.com
#twiceasnice RecruitingAtlanta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.