Chief Financial Officer (Mergers & Acquisitions exp pref)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chief Financial Officer (Manufacturing exp. pref.)
Location: Near Indianapolis, IN
Salary: $220,000 - $250,000 per year + 30% Annual Bonus + Profit Sharing
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401K, PTO
Start Date: ASAP
Travel: Less than 10%
Typical Hours: M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sponsorship not available
Relocation Assistance Available
Chief Financial Officer (Manufacturing exp. pref.) Description
Our client is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team near Indianapolis, IN. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial operations of the company and making decisions based on the company’s financial stability. Your duties include monitoring cash flow, meeting with the CEO and the board to discuss the best practices for company finances, and future strategic plans to improve the company’s overall financial health. Ideal candidates will be experienced finance professionals, with excellent leadership abilities, and have previous executive leadership or controller experience in the
manufacturing industry. This is an amazing opportunity to join a major manufacturing company where you will play a key role in the company’s future growth and success.
Chief Financial Officer (Manufacturing exp. pref.) Responsibilities
• Manage all financial duties
• Direct the overall financial planning and accounting practices
• Establish financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
• Maximize returns on financial assets
• Develop plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure
• Act as a strategic business partner to senior executive leadership
• Oversee cash flow planning; ensure availability of funds as needed
• Assess and evaluate financial performance
• Participate in meetings with department managers and the board of directors
• Ensure that payroll and payments are paid on-time
• Recruit, interview, and hire finance, accounting, and payroll staff
• Coach, train, and manage accounting staff
• Make suggestions for automating processes to improve efficiency
• Serve as a key member of the executive leadership team
• Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models
Chief Financial Officer (Manufacturing exp. pref.) Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance required
• 10+ years of accounting/Finance experience required
• 5+ years of experience as a controller or executive leadership required
• 5+ years of ERP experience required
• Turn-around experience required
• Strong GAAP and financial reporting technical skills required
• Mastery of Excel required
If you have trouble applying via the "Apply Now" button, please copy and paste this text link into your browser:
About #twiceasnice Recruiting
Across industries, roles, and North America, we help clients quickly attract top talent with custom-built searches. With the lowest fee in the industry, the longest guarantee, and commission-free senior recruiters - we align our interests with the long-term success of every placement.
Need recruiting help? www.twonice.com
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Interim Chief Financial Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.