#twiceasnice Recruiting Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
[Remote] Recruiter Role Overview
Our firm is quickly growing and is looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and dive right into the growing number of client searches - a detail oriented, strong communicator will find themselves working across a variety of companies and industries. Recruiting Assistants handle 95% of all sourcing and outbound activity. Your key responsibilities will be to engage interested candidates and consult clients. While you'll be working from home, you will still be in a highly visible role. Everyone at the company will see and feel the impact of your work every day.
The [Remote] Recruiter Role
We are looking for a Recruiter who has experience working to fill a wide range of roles (including technical) to assist us as we grow our business nationally. You will help:
• Oversee data collection (you may do some but we will have resources to help with the bulk of candidate research)
• Oversee cold outreach of candidates (you may do a little but the expectation is our team will do >95% of it)
• Review interested candidates for their fit
• Phone screen candidates
• Make recommendations on which candidates are appropriate for client interviews
• Consult clients on role and candidate expectations
• We are a growing firm and will be looking for someone who has experience and is comfortable consulting on the process.
The Perfect [Remote] Recruiter Candidate Will
• Have worked with a variety of roles, across industries and seniority levels
• Be comfortable and experienced with many projects at once and capable of keeping on the details of each
• Truly enjoy engaging with people
• Have worked extensively in an ATS like Bullhorn or Recruiterbox (we use Recruiterbox)
• Be a fun person who often finds themselves trying to take on more responsibility and build better systems to get the job done
Who Will Be Successful
• You must be a self-starter, driven to help the company grow
• You must be available during the hours of 8:30/9:00 AM and 5:30/6:00 PM Eastern (US)
• You have 5+ years of recruiting experience
Beyond the Bullets
Your favorite part about the job is speaking with people. The fast connections. You chase the rush of having a submittal. You chew through resumes with confidence – you know a fit when you see it. You can’t help but keep those pending resumes to review down to 0. You have a variety of interests and enjoy absorbing information because you will need to – hopping off one call for an agricultural client to the next client in fintech.
You’re excited that you’ll have support on sourcing and scheduling so you can spend time on what you enjoy and are good at. While you’re supported, you also like that you’ll be left to make your own decisions throughout the day.
Salary: $53,000 // Must be located in the United States // No sponsorship available // Start: ASAP
If you have trouble applying via the "Apply Now" button, please copy and paste this text link into your browser:
Having trouble applying? Submit your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with "[Remote] Recruiter" as the subject line.
About #twiceasnice Recruiting
Across industries, roles, and North America, we help clients quickly attract top talent with custom-built searches. With the lowest fee in the industry, the longest guarantee, and commission-free senior recruiters - we align our interests with the long-term success of every placement.
Need recruiting help? www.twonice.com
AddressOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at #twiceasnice Recruiting