Web UI/UX Analyst - Virtual/Remote
(un)Common Logic Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who Are We:
(un)Common Logic's unofficial tag line is “Geeks with spreadsheets coming to save the day!” We do this by helping companies solve one of the hardest challenges in business – how to grow through acquiring new customers. By day, we're an ad agency which specializes in creating a variety of world-class digital marketing campaigns including SEO. Our clients range from exciting start-ups to well-known brands.
By night, we're a team that has a multitude of different hobbies and interests. Among us you can find a former member of a traveling family band, a former Miss Texas Gatorfest Queen, an international hand-ball champion and several former college athletes. Our obsessions range from movie references from the 80s, to Tiff's Treats, March Madness and pranking each other.
To learn more about (un)Common Logic, check out our website at www.uncommonlogic.com.
Our offices are located in Austin, TX (near 2222 & MoPac) and this position will work out of the office once we have safely reopened. Oh, in case you were wondering, we have been around since 2008 and have been profitable since we were founded (re: we’ll be around).
What We Need:
Our Web UI/UX Analyst uses a mix of creativity and strong data analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities for our clients. Develops and executes strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. Lead projects and strategic discussions from a UX perspective through a user-centered approach. Conduct usability and user feedback campaigns to provide clients with additional insight into their audiences. The Web UI/UX Analyst partners directly with the Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) product manager and account managers internally, and externally with our clients providing data analysis and creative strategy to increase web conversion rates and optimization.
Paid vacation, Work-from-home Days, Casual Dress, Matching IRA Contributions, Summer Fridays, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Conferences, Company-Sponsored Events, Learn more - https://www.uncommonlogic.com/join-our-team/perks-benefits/
Why You Should Work with Us:
Yes, we have all the benefit stuff like paid vacation, work-from-home days, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team. While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with an amazing team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for clients. You are guaranteed to learn a lot and make a difference for our clients.
Don't take our word for it, listen to our team members - We have won a "Top Places to Work" Award from the Austin American-Statesman every year since 2014 (including 2020)! We are the only ad agency to win the award two years in a row or more!
Want to learn more? Learn more at: https://www.uncommonlogic.com/join-our-team/perks-benefits/
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to identify and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms
- Develop and implement UX/UI best practices to drive lead generation and user-centric design
- Conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative user research to optimize user interactions
- Perform UX audits of clients websites based on best practices for user engagement, website design, and performance
- Concept, build and manage optimization tests for our clients
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Create website and test performance reports in analytics and provide analyses on opportunities based on data
- Contribute to the development and execution of the A/B testing road map for multiple client/accounts
A plus for candidates with experience in:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, XD, Photoshop or equivalent design software)
- CRM platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot)
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in future
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a Conversion Optimization role
Experience with A/B testing strategies and tools, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely and/or Adobe Target
Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or other analytics and marketing tools
Strong analytical and decision-making skills
Strong written and oral presentation skills
This job starts as virtual but is expected to be in office as soon as it is safe to reopen. Will you be willing to work in the office at that time and, if you do not live in the Austin area, are willing to relocate to Austin, TX
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at (un)Common Logic