Digital Marketing Account Manager - Austin, TX - Virtual/Remote
(un)Common Logic El Paso, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an experienced Online Marketing Manager with strong client and analytical skills. Our Online Marketing Managers are responsible for account strategy, day-to-day client relationship management, managing analysts and overall account performance. Online Marketing Managers are in regular contact with 5-10 clients and provide weekly status updates on performance and strategic direction.
Paid vacation, Work-from-home Days, Casual Dress, Matching IRA Contributions, Summer Fridays, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Conferences, Company-Sponsored Events, Learn more - https://www.uncommonlogic.com/join-our-team/perks-benefits/
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to uphold our (un)common values.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
- Build strategic account plans (both short and long-term) for each client. Execute against these plans with assistance from supporting analysts and staff
- Own day-to-day communications with the clients and maintain a positive, proactive relationship
- Experience managing and mentoring a direct report; this includes performance reviews, hiring and firing
- Organize analyst workloads and prioritize activities for the week and month
- Ensure the account remains on-budget and meets client performance goals
- Provide strategic recommendations applicable to client's business model and goals
- Assist other account managers and analysts as needed to ensure satisfied clients
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in future
Accept a background check to be performed
Experience with search engine marketing
5+ years of experience in a combination of client management, people management and marketing experience
This job starts as virtual but is expected to be in office as soon as it is safe to reopen. Will you be willing to work in the office at that time and, if you do not live in the Austin area, are willing to relocate to Austin, TX
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Microsoft Excel
Knowledge in: Microsoft PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.