HOSS, an operator of Flexible Office and Coworking Space in Federal Way is hiring a part time Client Service Representative We're looking for a smart, organized, self-starter with a level of energy and enthusiasm rivaled only by a seasoned camp counselor or six month old Boston Terrier.
• You must like working with people; have a good sense of humor, professional dress and appearance; smile –and possess grace under pressure.
• Self-starter with strong work ethic who learns quickly.
• A willingness to ask for what you need – and the ability to make things happen.
• Exceptional organizational, communication and time management skills.
• Strong computer skills including, but not limited to MS Office Suites.
• A relationship builder with the ability to generate and maintain positive, effective relationships with clients, prospects, vendors, co-workers and community/professional contacts.
Experience and Requirements:
• Minimum High school diploma
• 2 years’ experience with increasing responsibility in either sales and marketing, hospitality, real estate or similar
• Demonstrate project management skills
• Highly technically capable; able to understand and work with a variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on
• Experience with written content generation in a business environment and basic graphic design skills are a plus
• High level ethics, empathy, dependability