Job Title :Lead Business Systems Analyst
No of Openings :1
Position Type :Contract
Client Company :3M-Main HQ
City :MAPLEWOOD, Minnesota - 55144
Report To :
Required Skills :
Experience working with Mobile, Digital, Web, or UI/UX teams. Minimum 7 years experience as a Business Analyst. Agile User Stories is preferred. Must provide some sort of work example upon submittal.
Basic Qualifications :
Additional Skills :
Job Description :
Description: Lead Business Systems Analyst -
We are looking for a Lead Business Systems Analyst for our Business Solutions Division, located in Maplewood, MN. The position will work with cross-functional teams to create/document user-centered solutions in support of custom orthodontics.
Major Duties & Responsibilities Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Handle features of strategic scope and complexity.
* Leads and facilitates workshops with stakeholders, SMEs, and development teams.
* Independently defines and documents user stories utilizing behavior driven development (BDD)
* Documents technical system functionality.
* Works with team to build artifacts necessary to conduct concept testing/usability testing and produces reports.
* A Bachelors degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited university
* Minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in business systems analyst, user experience design or interaction design with experiences in reporting solutions and/or web and mobile applications.
* Strong written/oral communication, and facilitation skills
* Business results oriented and organizational awareness
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to navigate a matrixed organization
* Desire for continuous improvement
* Ability to work and learn in a rapidly changing environment
* Self-motivated and independent
* 15+ years of experience.
* Experience with complex and task-based applications.
* Experience with design research techniques to understand the customer (e.g., interviews, contextual inquiry, usability testing, card sorting).
* Ability to create interactive design prototypes in Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, HTML/JS/CSS, or other tools.
***Must provide portfolio of work along with resume. Writing Samples***
Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group. Works with client to analyze and define the business process that needs an IT solution. Identifies and documents high-level requirements, maps future state of the solution, and ensures the system/solution meets business and user requirements.
1. Document and map business process and requirements for the future state of the IT solution
2. Identify and understand the end user's need
3. Facilitate the business process redesign and documentation as needed.