- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
*** $5,000 Sign On Bonus ***
Medi Home Health & Hospice, a proud part of the Medical Services of America family currently seeks an experienced Full Time Registered Nurse for our Hospice patients in Westmoreland, Allegheny and Butler Counties, PA.
As a member of the multidisciplinary team, the RN works under the general direction of the Director of Nursing or the Hospice Administrator by providing support to the patient/family to provide care and to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families.
- Planning of and providing care for patients.
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assisting in identifying patient/family needs and communicating with physician.
- Assisting with providing supportive care in accordance with the attending physician’s orders.
- On-call rotation as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Successful completion of an accredited/certified registered nursing program.
- Currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of PA.
- Minimum of one year experience in direct patient care.
- Hospice nursing experience strongly preferred.
- Reliable transportation and company required auto liability insurance*
MSA offers competitive pay and excellent benefits:
- Generous paid time off
- Medical/Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance and other benefits (STD, LTD, Accident & Sickness, additional life insurance, etc)
- Company paid employee life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Many other great benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer
Medical Services of America began with a unique concept, "total home health care," and its expansion has been guided with that concept in mind. MSA is now a comprehensive home healthcare provider that offers home healthcare, hospice care, home medical equipment and supplies, diabetic supplies, respiratory services, mail order supplies, enteral nutrition therapy, senior/assisted living and physician practice management.
(404701) Medi Home Hospice
1651B North Main St. Ext.Cranberry, PA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.