Home Health Oasis Auditor / Clinical Coding Specialist - RN or LPN
(338200) Medi Home Health & Hospice Chesapeake, VA
- Expired: September 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medi Home Health & Hospice, a proud member of the Medical Services of America family, currently seeks an experienced Full-time Oasis Auditor / Clinical Coding Specialist for our Home Health team in Chesapeake, VA.
This person will be responsible for proper coding, chart auditing, OASIS review and staff education.
· Receives automated and manual tasks alerting to the need for coding of patient assessments.
· Adds correct ICD 9/ICD 10 codes to medical record based on review of clinical data and communication with clinician.
· Identifies viable primary and secondary diagnosis necessary for accurate plan of care.
· Follows sequencing and reporting procedures mandated by Medicare and other payers for completion of coded data.
· Creates Episode Analysis report and communicates findings with Clinical Manager.
· Licensed to practice as an LPN or RN.
· Previous home health coding experience preferred.
· In depth knowledge of latest OASIS version, Medicare guidelines and home health standards.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
· Certification by an HCS-D or AAPC and HCS-O or COS-C program required, or must be certification eligible and obtain certification within six (6) months of accepting position.
MSA offers competitive pay and excellent benefits:
· Generous paid time off
· Medical/Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance and other benefits (STD, LTD, Accident & Sickness, additional life insurance, etc.)
· Company paid employee life insurance
· 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
· Opportunities for advancement
· Many other great benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more, visit us online at www.MSAhealthcare.com