Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Home Health
(337902) Community Home Health of Maryland, Inc. Lanham, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Community Home Health of Maryland, a division of Medical Services of America, Inc., currently seeks an experienced Full-Time Registered Nurse Case Manager for our Home Health patients in Lanham, MD.
- Provides services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, in accordance with the plan of treatment signed by the physician and makes the initial evaluation visit to the client.
- Regularly reevaluates, the nursing needs of the client; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the client’s plan of care.
- Initiates diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate to the client’s care and safety.
- Observes, records and reports the client’s reaction to treatment and any change in the client’s condition.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the client and family regarding home nursing procedures and other care needs as appropriate to the client’s condition.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of a nursing program from an accredited school or university required.
- Must be currently licensed as a RN in the state of MD .
- Minimum of one year nursing experience required.
- Home Health experience strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
MSA offers competitive pay and excellent benefits:
- Generous paid time off.
- Medical/Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance and other benefits (STD, LTD, Accident & Sickness, additional life insurance, etc)
- Company paid employee life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Many other great benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at www.medicalservicesofamerica.com
(337902) Community Home Health of Maryland, Inc.
Medical Services of America began with a unique concept, "total home health care," and its expansion has been guided with that concept in mind. MSA is now a comprehensive home healthcare provider that offers home healthcare, hospice care, home medical equipment and supplies, diabetic supplies, respiratory services, mail order supplies, enteral nutrition therapy, senior/assisted living and physician practice management.
4481 Forbes BlvdLanham, MD