Freelance Content manager/ Social Media Managers expression of interest
*Please note this role is being booked on freelance platform &FRIENDS- You will be required to set up a free profile there in order to be progress*
**Expression of interest for now**
We've got an exciting opportunity for a content manager to join our Emmy Award winning Creative Social team, working alongside one of our partners - a leading global technology brand and household name.
You'll be responsible for creating and delivering social media content on this key account.
We are looking for someone with strong knowledge across all social media platforms, as well as a good understanding of how brands can use social media to engage audiences online. Someone with working on organic and paid campaigns at a national level working alongside internal and external stakeholders.
The role will be part remote and part on site, we will accept candidates in UK, france, Germany, spain
- Lead the development of the social media presence of our clients, helping drive reach and engagement for their social channels with excellent creative and strategy.
- Work closely with our internal strategy, creative and analytics teams as well as other agency partners (ATL and media agencies) delivering national campaigns for this client.
- You will be expected to lead on the creation and management of content calendars for both paid and organic assets, and to create copy with oversight from the team. They will also work with social designers on the creation of assets
- Social Media Expertise
- Ensure you remain up to date with the new trends/behaviours on social media and translate this to various clients in a reactive and relevant way.
- This person will ensure best practices are followed on reporting and measurement to drive commercial impact
- Account Management
- Working closely with the Production and Project Management team to ensure successful delivery of our projects, in time and on budget.
- This will involve understanding and following internal processes, including but not limited to timing plans, content calendars, live working documents and wash up reports.
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders to receive briefs and key information, ensure they are made aware of all relevant information, and are able to input on key decisions and sign off.
- This doesn't include financials accountability
- Someone who is fluent in English with excellent written and communication skills.
- Somebody who is passionate about social media
- Someone with an understanding of Platform business manager (i.e Facebook business manager, Twitter business, Snapchat for Business)
- Experience creating content for social media: static asset, short and long form video (Reels, TikTok and longer scripted pieces), GIPHY stickers, GIFs, memes.
- Experience running paid media campaigns - working with media agencies, understanding media KPIs, paid creative best practices.
- Somebody with experience of building online communities, especially for brands, and that understands fandom communities in social spaces.
- Someone with experience delivering social campaigns at a national level.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to flex and pivot in a fast-paced industry.
- Somebody who is confident talking to clients via email, call or in-person.
- Experience and understanding of the tech industry is desired.
- Experience on creative / social media agencies preferred
&FRIENDSLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.