Program Analyst - Integrated Master Schedule (DOD Secret Clearance)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IPKeys Technologies is seeking a Program Analyst - Integrated Master Schedule (DOD Secret Clearance) with experience supporting USMC programs. IPKeys Technologies is a strategic partner to Federal Government Agencies and the Defense Sector, the Public Safety Sector, and the Energy & Smart Grids Sector. Our core technology services extend across all our customer markets. IPKeys Technologies’ primary mission is to provide secure technology solutions to the complex global challenges faced by our country’s defense forces, energy infrastructure, public safety communication networks, and commercial enterprises.
We offer our employees Competitive Salaries, Company Paid Premium Benefits (Medical - Dental – Vision), Company Paid Life Insurance, Employee Bonus Opportunity, Education & Professional Development Assistance, Company Paid 401k Program, and Vacation/Sick/PTO leave.
- Develops Program Acquisition Documentation, Work Breakdown Structure, Integrated Master Plans (IMP), Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk Analysis, Meeting Minutes, Combat Development and Integration (CD&I) Support, Program Briefs, Business Case Analysis
- Conducts complex studies
- Prepares reports
- Advises on feasibility, cost effectiveness, and regulatory conformance of long- and short-range strategic plans, proposals, special projects, or ongoing programs.
- Develops, recommends improvements for policy and procedures.
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in the related area.
- Experience with Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and Integrated Master Plans (IMP)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline desired
- Must possess an active DoD Secret level clearance
Compensation and Benefits - Full Benefits and Employment package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage: (Includes eligible dependents)
- Retirement Plan: IPKeys contributes 3% of your actual paid wages to your 401k retirement account
- Life/AD&D Insurance: IPKeys provides all full-time employees life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Insurance: Company paid income protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Employee-funded tax savings accounts for both Health Care and Dependent Care
- Educational Assistance Benefit
- PTO Leave / Sick Leave / Observe Federal Holidays Annually
- Company sponsored team building events and parties throughout the year
- Bonus incentives and corporate growth compensation also available
IPKeys TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
IPKeys Technologies serves Federal Government Agencies with exceptional technical expertise, experienced teams and leading-edge solutions.
IPKeys Technologies’ primary mission is to provide technology solutions to the complex global challenges faced by our country’s defense forces and government agencies. These challenges include geopolitical risks, cybersecurity threats, and environmental disasters.