Cryogenic System Maintenance Technician
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $20 to $39 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
IPKeys Technologies is hiring a Cryogenic System Maintenance Technician. IPKeys Technologies, is a leading provider of exceptional technical expertise, experienced teams and leading-edge solutions across multiple markets including Federal Agencies, the Defense Sector, Energy and Public Safety Markets, and Commercial Markets. We have multiple office locations around the United States and the opportunity for all employees to be empowered with resources, flexibility, and a great work environment.
IPKeys Technologies offer Company Paid Benefits Plan (Medical - Dental – Vision), Company Paid Life Insurance, Education & Professional Development Assistance, Company Paid 401k Program, Vacation/Sick/PTO leave, and observance of Federal Holidays.
- Assemble, install, alter, and repair pipelines or pipe systems that carry water, steam, air, or other liquids or gases.
- Lay-out, fabricate, assemble, install, and maintain mechanical piping systems which include industrial processing systems, and high pressure piping systems according to the working drawings
- Assist in lifting, positioning and securing of material and work pieces during installation
- Cryogenics or refrigeration experience a plus, this job works with high pressure systems on a regular basis.
- Able to read isometric drawings of piping systems and draw ISO's of field run piping and fabricate from these drawings
- Knowledge of machine parts, tooling parts, measurement tools, gauges, micrometers, Vernier calipers, height gages and dial indicators and ability to accurately identify tools in a timely fashion
- Knowledge and understanding of proper tools to be used from reading sketches, diagrams, blueprints, written specifications, or oral instructions
Compensation and Benefits - Full Benefits and Employment package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage: (Includes eligible dependents)
- Retirement Plan: IPKeys matches 6% of your actual paid wages to your 401k retirement account
- Life/AD&D Insurance: IPKeys provides all full-time employees life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Employee-funded tax savings accounts for both Health Care and Dependent Care
- Educational Assistance Benefit
- Leave - PTO days / sick days / Federal holidays Annually
IPKeys TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
IPKeys Technologies serves Federal Government Agencies with exceptional technical expertise, experienced teams and leading-edge solutions.
IPKeys Technologies’ primary mission is to provide technology solutions to the complex global challenges faced by our country’s defense forces and government agencies. These challenges include geopolitical risks, cybersecurity threats, and environmental disasters.