Are you tired of being just a number in a giant corporation? Or are you working for a small unsophisticated company with no room for growth? If you answered "yes" to either of these questions, and/or you want to work where a positive culture is truly evident, and not just a marketing term, then consider this:
WHO WE ARE: ÉDIFICE CONSTRUCTION Inc. is an established mid-sized commercial general contractor, based in Coquitlam, BC, and we're proud of the projects we've built over the past 20 years. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to add to our team.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will be highly flexible, self-motivated, resourceful, and have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager for commercial construction projects in the Greater Vancouver Regional District and surrounding areas, valued at up to $15,000,000. The successful candidate will also demonstrate the highest priority for cost control, schedule control and job-site safety. A valid driver's license and appropriate vehicle are essential. Professional training (ie: Gold-Seal certification, engineering degree, LEED certification, trade school certification, PMP), would all be desirable assets. Applicants would benefit from visiting our website at www.edifice.ca to familiarize themselves with our organization.
WHY ÉDIFICE ?
- competitive salary, plus potential for bonuses, and full benefits plan
- true personal family atmosphere with major focus on safety and integrity
- paid vacation plus paid time off at Christmas and Easter Monday
- continuing-education encouragement and financial support, including PMP and Gold Seal
- fully stocked head office kitchen with unlimited work-time access to food and beverages
- barbecue at head-office and paid coffee on all job sites
- COR certified
- friendly, professional, highly-skilled, good people