This free Summer Teacher job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Summer Teacher to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Summer Teacher Job Summary
We are seeking a Summer Teacher to lead summer school classes. In this position, you will primarily work with students who have fallen behind in their academic level, which may require you to provide extra help or move at a slower pace. You must also ensure that your students are active and engaged throughout the length of class. Our ideal applicant has prior experience working with students in a similar position. You must also have at least a bachelor’s degree in your field and a valid teaching license.
Summer Teacher Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop daily lesson plans
- Lead lectures and hands-on activities
- Assign homework and projects to help your students learn the material
- Administer quizzes and tests to measure their progress
- Provide extra help to your students when necessary
Summer Teacher Requirements and Qualifications
- At least a bachelor’s degree in your field
- Valid teaching license
- Teaching experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work on an accelerated schedule