This free Catering Sales Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Catering Sales Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Catering Sales Manager Job Summary
We are looking for a Catering Sales Manager to handle banquet and event sales and general customer service duties for our catering company. In this position, you will promote the company and help us find new customers, preferably those who will provide repeat business. You will also play a part in hiring, event planning, and even food preparation when necessary. Our ideal applicant has both sales and high-volume catering experience, a bachelor’s degree in hospitality, and restaurant management experience. Having knowledge of fine wines is also beneficial.
Catering Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Find new customers for our company
- Negotiate contracts
- Hire and train staff
- Help plan the menu and logistics for each event
- Provide hands-on support during the actual event
- Manage relationships with repeat customers
Catering Sales Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality (preferred)
- Catering, management, and sales experience
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Familiarity with fine wines (preferred)