What Is a Real Estate Assistant and How to Become One
Table of Contents
What Does a Real Estate Assistant Do?
How to Become a Real Estate Assistant
How to Be a Good Real Estate Assistant
Real Estate Assistant Job Description Sample
With this Real Estate Assistant job description sample, you can get a good idea of what employers are looking for when hiring for this position. Remember though, every employer is different and each will have unique qualifications when they hire for their Real Estate Assistant position.
Our agency is looking to add a Real Estate Assistant to our staff. In this role, you provide administrative support to our agents and other office staff. You must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience in an office environment, especially in residential or commercial real estate, is beneficial. Familiarity with real estate transactions and processes, such as getting lease agreements signed and hiring third party contractors, is a plus. This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the real estate industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones and manage the reception desk
- Maintain appointment calendars for agents and managers
- Greet clients as they come to meet with agents
- File and maintain all necessary documents for the office
- Follow up with potential clients
- Help get properties ready for viewings and open houses
- Post active property listings from our database on our social media accounts
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree preferred
- Office and customer service experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with office and scheduling software
- Flexible schedule