What Is a Digital Marketing Intern and How to Become One
Table of Contents
What Does a Digital Marketing Intern Do?
How to Get a Digital Marketing Intern Position
Digital Marketing Intern Job Description Sample
With this Digital Marketing Intern job description sample, you can get a good idea of what employers are looking for when hiring for this position. Remember though, every employer is different and each will have unique qualifications when they hire for their Digital Marketing Intern position.
Our agency is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern. In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on campaigns with our digital marketing team. Our ideal intern candidate has the graphic design skills to produce high-quality, trendy content for social media platforms, including Instagram and Facebook. Applicants should be current students in a 4-year post-secondary program, but recent graduates can also apply. Please send portfolio samples along with your resume to apply for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support our digital marketing team
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with email campaigns
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Produce website and social media content
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program (recent graduates considered)
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools
- Graphic design skills
- Computer skills