Have an extraordinary chance to get in on the ground floor at one of the hottest companies in retail. You'll get to work closely with our stylist and gain coveted experience styling, merchandising, and working with brands. We’re looking for someone who has good eye for style and trends to assist the lead stylist with selecting merchandise for fixes and engaging clients on a customer service level.
Your primary responsibilities will be…
- Styling and packing fixes for clients using our internal software
- Answering customer service emails
- Production / preparation of merchandise
- Lending a hand to anything we may need help with!
We’re looking for someone who…
- Must have a college degree, fashion related degrees preferred
- Has experience in retail, product, construction, or visual merchandising
- Is passionate about fashion
- Has a great understanding of what styles and cuts work and doesn't work for different styles, shapes, and lifestyles of clients
- Stays up to date with the latest trends
- Works well with others and independently
- Has an eye for design and a great aesthetic
- Is hard-working, flexible, and scrappy, but polished
- Is someone people look to for style advice
We're a start-up and it's super important to us to have people on board that are excited and have a can-do attitude about anything. We're top-tier venture-backed, growing really fast, and looking for a smart, bright person that can help us out with this now but with the potential to grow with us.
Local applicants only! The role is full-time but on contract for the first 90 days.
This particular position is entry level. We are viewing candidates with technical training through schooling, internships, and/or basic first-tier experience in the fashion industry.
We're a rapidly growing start-up and this role will have tons of room for growth. Come in, prove yourself, and become part of our team!
About Stitch Fix:
Stitch Fix is a shopping service that delivers the latest in greatest trends and brands to clients' doors for them to shop at home. We are growing lightning fast, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture partners and led by a management team coming from the best companies in technology and e-commerce.
We're located in South San Francisco and pride ourselves in having a great culture-- we're a great place to work and do everything we can to be part of advancing your career.
View all jobs at Stitch Fix