This is a full time, consulting position for Los Angeles hospitals.
- Responsible for CPOE and PDOC planning and implementations.
- Perform or lead teams in clinical and business workflow analysis, documentation and optimization related to CPOE and PDOC.
- Responsible for assessing needs and learning opportunities for CPOE and PDOC planning, implementation, monitoring and deployment.
- Conduct systems planning application and validation.
- Work with clients to identify and define physician order sets to be developed.
- Work with clients to design, build and implement individual order sets.
- Manage large scale project and staff.
- Must have good understanding of systems, EMR.
- Hospital experience is desired, but not mandatory.
- Project Management skills required.
- Minimal 2 years experience with information system software solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in clinical area, healthcare business management or information systems is required.
- Expereince working with physicians is required.
- Must have business process analysis skills.
- RN preferred.
- Excellent salary!
- Travel M-Th.
- Full benefits including 401K.
- Get paid between assignments.
- Receive up to date training.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
View all jobs at RightWay Recruiting | Company website